The Mercer Genesis 6" Flexible Boning Knife has a razor sharp edge, excellent quality and exceptional durability. It's crafted of high-carbon German steel for a blade that is stain-free and resists rust, corrosion and discolouration. This knife will take meat right off the bone and is perfect for passionate cooks and professional chefs.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food.
- Non-slip, Santoprene handle
- Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Full tang runs the entire length of handle for superior balance.
- Recommended to be washed by hand
Blade Length: 6"
Type of Edge: Smooth Edge
Manufacturing Method: Precision Forged
Blade Hardness: 56+/-1 HRC
Handle Colour: Black